Welcome to the Equesrian Dueling Acadamy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dr.Emuler Microsoft Windows XP Validation Toolkit V3.exe
this site is the dead. seriously. no mods come on here it looks like,  EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:03 am by quopembr

» 9.s?n?f Esen 3 Renk Yay?nlar? Cozumleri Geometri
this site is the dead. seriously. no mods come on here it looks like,  EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:38 am by quopembr

» New Key Hustler-tv 2013 Star Sat Sirius
this site is the dead. seriously. no mods come on here it looks like,  EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:19 pm by quopembr

» I can teach how to play the Nordic decks
this site is the dead. seriously. no mods come on here it looks like,  EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:27 am by flyingcow

» New Brony Website by Me
this site is the dead. seriously. no mods come on here it looks like,  EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:28 pm by Scootaloo

» Let's all post our schedules here
this site is the dead. seriously. no mods come on here it looks like,  EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:27 pm by Scootaloo

» this site is the dead. seriously. no mods come on here it looks like,
this site is the dead. seriously. no mods come on here it looks like,  EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:27 pm by Scootaloo

» So... How's it going?
this site is the dead. seriously. no mods come on here it looks like,  EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:17 pm by WingedKuriboh

» Homework help for the younger duelists
this site is the dead. seriously. no mods come on here it looks like,  EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:48 pm by Scootaloo

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:37 am
Poll

Do you like the updates to the site?

this site is the dead. seriously. no mods come on here it looks like,  Vote_lcap36%this site is the dead. seriously. no mods come on here it looks like,  Vote_rcap 36% [ 4 ]
this site is the dead. seriously. no mods come on here it looks like,  Vote_lcap0%this site is the dead. seriously. no mods come on here it looks like,  Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
this site is the dead. seriously. no mods come on here it looks like,  Vote_lcap9%this site is the dead. seriously. no mods come on here it looks like,  Vote_rcap 9% [ 1 ]
this site is the dead. seriously. no mods come on here it looks like,  Vote_lcap27%this site is the dead. seriously. no mods come on here it looks like,  Vote_rcap 27% [ 3 ]
this site is the dead. seriously. no mods come on here it looks like,  Vote_lcap9%this site is the dead. seriously. no mods come on here it looks like,  Vote_rcap 9% [ 1 ]
this site is the dead. seriously. no mods come on here it looks like,  Vote_lcap18%this site is the dead. seriously. no mods come on here it looks like,  Vote_rcap 18% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

this site is the dead. seriously. no mods come on here it looks like,

+4
siax1324
Kumadown
WingedKuriboh
dudeazombie
8 posters

Go down

this site is the dead. seriously. no mods come on here it looks like,  Empty this site is the dead. seriously. no mods come on here it looks like,

Post by dudeazombie Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:11 pm

do any of the mods even come on here anymore? on a side note if you're looking to rp come visit me here: http://friendshipismayhem.proboards.com/index.cgi

scroll down to the bottom and say hi! i hope you will join our comunity.

dudeazombie

Tolerance : 3
Love : 0

Back to top Go down

this site is the dead. seriously. no mods come on here it looks like,  Empty Re: this site is the dead. seriously. no mods come on here it looks like,

Post by WingedKuriboh Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:29 pm

Bye! Ill visit you occasionally! Like, 1nce a month.
WingedKuriboh
WingedKuriboh

Tolerance : 58

Back to top Go down

this site is the dead. seriously. no mods come on here it looks like,  Empty Re: this site is the dead. seriously. no mods come on here it looks like,

Post by Kumadown Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:21 pm

I still log on daily o-o
Kumadown
Kumadown

Tolerance : 109
Love : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by WingedKuriboh Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:40 pm

ii am officiially typiing liike 2ollux now.
WingedKuriboh
WingedKuriboh

Tolerance : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by siax1324 Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:42 am

You're typing what now Kuriboh?
siax1324
siax1324
Art Team
Art Team

Tolerance : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Scootaloo Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:31 pm

I find this funny because we still come on, I just don't have the time to advertise and edit the site so much anymore due to the fact I am doing horrid in school now.
Scootaloo
Scootaloo
Wonderbolt
Wonderbolt

Tolerance : 120
Love : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by dudeazombie Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:53 pm

oh horseapples! mybad. sorry about that. i feel like a complete flank hat now. you guys should really use the chat, why don't you?

dudeazombie

Tolerance : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by siax1324 Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:42 am

Because people aren't on when we're usually on these days, I blame the fact that our schedules don't give everypony the time to go back to chatting in the chat box.
siax1324
siax1324
Art Team
Art Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumadown Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:26 pm

timezones...doesn't help when there's like a 4 hour difference
Kumadown
Kumadown

Back to top Go down

Post by Scootaloo Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:41 pm

siax1324 wrote:Because people aren't on when we're usually on these days, I blame the fact that our schedules don't give everypony the time to go back to chatting in the chat box.

I know when I'm on it's me and Google bot most of the time. Also I just got a job today so I won't be on as much anymore.
Scootaloo
Scootaloo
Wonderbolt
Wonderbolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumadown Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:53 pm

congratz on the job
Kumadown
Kumadown

Back to top Go down

Post by Scootaloo Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:57 pm

Thank you~
Scootaloo
Scootaloo
Wonderbolt
Wonderbolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess Celestia Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:38 pm

we still exist.
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Webmaster
Webmaster

Tolerance : 45
Love : 3

https://equestrianacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Scootaloo Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:30 pm

Thanks Kuma~
Scootaloo
Scootaloo
Wonderbolt
Wonderbolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:50 pm

We haven't gone anywhere. We hop on now and then and we're also on DN testing out new decks and just having fun.
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Wonderbolt
Wonderbolt

Tolerance : 53

http://bronyhaven.ning.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Scootaloo Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:01 pm

So says you, Mr. Duel you tomorrow 2 weeks later...
Scootaloo
Scootaloo
Wonderbolt
Wonderbolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Bob Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:22 pm

I've been really busy with stuff, but I appear to be out of the woods for now. I'm willing to duel anyone, but I may be behind on rulings since I've been out of the loop for over a month now.
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob

Tolerance : 99
Love : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumadown Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:12 pm

I'm a pulse that refuse to die <3
Kumadown
Kumadown

Back to top Go down

Post by siax1324 Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:57 am

I've been on and off, haven't really stayed on for very long due to boredom and nobody besides the bot being on when I am.
siax1324
siax1324
Art Team
Art Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Scootaloo Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:46 pm

Well, i'm always on Skype when you're on if you ever want to duel me just message me and I will go on DN if am not already. smile
Scootaloo
Scootaloo
Wonderbolt
Wonderbolt

Back to top Go down

Post by siax1324 Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:25 pm

Well duh! XD I haven't been up to dueling lately because I've been focusing on a few other things. Anyone else feel like Scootaloo owes us some candy? smug
siax1324
siax1324
Art Team
Art Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumadown Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:43 am

I've been getting into cardfight vanguard ^^ at my locals a lot of people are throwing around dino-rabbits and wind-ups and I just haven't the urge to bother dueling them
Kumadown
Kumadown

Back to top Go down

Post by Scootaloo Thu May 03, 2012 10:27 pm

I know what you mean... I just started running HeroBeat and topped a torny with Wind-Ups and Rabbit in it.
Scootaloo
Scootaloo
Wonderbolt
Wonderbolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down