Welcome to the Equesrian Dueling Acadamy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dr.Emuler Microsoft Windows XP Validation Toolkit V3.exe
I can teach how to play the Nordic decks EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:03 am by quopembr

» 9.s?n?f Esen 3 Renk Yay?nlar? Cozumleri Geometri
I can teach how to play the Nordic decks EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:38 am by quopembr

» New Key Hustler-tv 2013 Star Sat Sirius
I can teach how to play the Nordic decks EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:19 pm by quopembr

» I can teach how to play the Nordic decks
I can teach how to play the Nordic decks EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:27 am by flyingcow

» New Brony Website by Me
I can teach how to play the Nordic decks EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:28 pm by Scootaloo

» Let's all post our schedules here
I can teach how to play the Nordic decks EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:27 pm by Scootaloo

» this site is the dead. seriously. no mods come on here it looks like,
I can teach how to play the Nordic decks EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:27 pm by Scootaloo

» So... How's it going?
I can teach how to play the Nordic decks EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:17 pm by WingedKuriboh

» Homework help for the younger duelists
I can teach how to play the Nordic decks EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:48 pm by Scootaloo

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:37 am
Poll

Do you like the updates to the site?

I can teach how to play the Nordic decks Vote_lcap36%I can teach how to play the Nordic decks Vote_rcap 36% [ 4 ]
I can teach how to play the Nordic decks Vote_lcap0%I can teach how to play the Nordic decks Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
I can teach how to play the Nordic decks Vote_lcap9%I can teach how to play the Nordic decks Vote_rcap 9% [ 1 ]
I can teach how to play the Nordic decks Vote_lcap27%I can teach how to play the Nordic decks Vote_rcap 27% [ 3 ]
I can teach how to play the Nordic decks Vote_lcap9%I can teach how to play the Nordic decks Vote_rcap 9% [ 1 ]
I can teach how to play the Nordic decks Vote_lcap18%I can teach how to play the Nordic decks Vote_rcap 18% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

I can teach how to play the Nordic decks

2 posters

Go down

I can teach how to play the Nordic decks Empty I can teach how to play the Nordic decks

Post by flyingcow Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:34 am

I play this in RL too, and I use it a lot. have good experience with Nordics, willing to help unleash the Nordic potential in interested duelists.

flyingcow

Tolerance : 10
Love : 0

Back to top Go down

I can teach how to play the Nordic decks Empty Re: I can teach how to play the Nordic decks

Post by Scootaloo Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:55 pm

I would be interested in learning to use these, gives my another deck to add to my 100+ lists halo
Scootaloo
Scootaloo
Wonderbolt
Wonderbolt

Tolerance : 120
Love : 4

Back to top Go down

I can teach how to play the Nordic decks Empty Re: I can teach how to play the Nordic decks

Post by flyingcow Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:08 am

there's the Nordics I use, which use all three gods, but i can suggest you use double Aesir, which is really powerful. Nordics are based on getting your gods out, dealing devastating damage and negating things from spells, traps, and monster effects. so how am I supposed to hold this class? by these posts or what? o.O

flyingcow

Back to top Go down

Post by Scootaloo Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:04 pm

Well we would set up a time for us to go on DN and you show how to use the deck.
Scootaloo
Scootaloo
Wonderbolt
Wonderbolt

Tolerance : 120
Love : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by flyingcow Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:27 am

Yay I'm finally back. I quit dn for a while, but I'm back nao so I can offer this class when I have le time.

flyingcow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down