Welcome to the Equesrian Dueling Acadamy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dr.Emuler Microsoft Windows XP Validation Toolkit V3.exe
Everypony who wishes to join the GFX Team EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 2:03 am by quopembr

» 9.s?n?f Esen 3 Renk Yay?nlar? Cozumleri Geometri
Everypony who wishes to join the GFX Team EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:38 am by quopembr

» New Key Hustler-tv 2013 Star Sat Sirius
Everypony who wishes to join the GFX Team EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:19 pm by quopembr

» I can teach how to play the Nordic decks
Everypony who wishes to join the GFX Team EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:27 am by flyingcow

» New Brony Website by Me
Everypony who wishes to join the GFX Team EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:28 pm by Scootaloo

» Let's all post our schedules here
Everypony who wishes to join the GFX Team EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:27 pm by Scootaloo

» this site is the dead. seriously. no mods come on here it looks like,
Everypony who wishes to join the GFX Team EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:27 pm by Scootaloo

» So... How's it going?
Everypony who wishes to join the GFX Team EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:17 pm by WingedKuriboh

» Homework help for the younger duelists
Everypony who wishes to join the GFX Team EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:48 pm by Scootaloo

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 63 on Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:37 am
Poll

Do you like the updates to the site?

Everypony who wishes to join the GFX Team Vote_lcap36%Everypony who wishes to join the GFX Team Vote_rcap 36% [ 4 ]
Everypony who wishes to join the GFX Team Vote_lcap0%Everypony who wishes to join the GFX Team Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Everypony who wishes to join the GFX Team Vote_lcap9%Everypony who wishes to join the GFX Team Vote_rcap 9% [ 1 ]
Everypony who wishes to join the GFX Team Vote_lcap27%Everypony who wishes to join the GFX Team Vote_rcap 27% [ 3 ]
Everypony who wishes to join the GFX Team Vote_lcap9%Everypony who wishes to join the GFX Team Vote_rcap 9% [ 1 ]
Everypony who wishes to join the GFX Team Vote_lcap18%Everypony who wishes to join the GFX Team Vote_rcap 18% [ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

Everypony who wishes to join the GFX Team

3 posters

Go down

Everypony who wishes to join the GFX Team Empty Everypony who wishes to join the GFX Team

Post by FlutterShy Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:50 am

Please fill out the following form and provide at least one example of each of the following

Code:

Username:
DN Username:
How often are you online:
Do you get along well with others:
Can you follow directions:

Along with that please provide no less than one example of!
Re-colours
Banner
Icon
Misc.
FlutterShy
FlutterShy
Art Team
Art Team

Tolerance : 24
Love : 0

Back to top Go down

Everypony who wishes to join the GFX Team Empty Re: Everypony who wishes to join the GFX Team

Post by siax1324 Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:07 am

Name: Siax1324
DN Name: Siax1324
How often are you online: For a good chunk of the day (I hardly have any social life)
Do you get along with others: Of course, but it all depends on how they're treating everyone else or if they're being respectful or not.
Can You Follow Directions: Most of the time, depending on what they are exactly...

I can re-color pics, but I can't change anything to white... I can also remove certain background from pics and replace it with something else, (changing the background I guess, never got the technical terms). :whywubwoo: :whywubwoo:
siax1324
siax1324
Art Team
Art Team

Tolerance : 173

Back to top Go down

Everypony who wishes to join the GFX Team Empty Re: Everypony who wishes to join the GFX Team

Post by Scootaloo Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:52 am

please show examples.
Scootaloo
Scootaloo
Wonderbolt
Wonderbolt

Tolerance : 120
Love : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by siax1324 Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:01 am

Scootaloo wrote:please show examples.

I've sent them to Fluttershy, but if you'd like me to show some examples then here ya go. If you'd like to see the originals for comparison, please let me know because I usually keep them in my photobucket. My only request is that you don't steal the edits unless they're something you requested.

All I did for this first one out of the 2 I'll show is changed the background and change a few colors (the hair was black, the snakes on the shirt were yellow, and the sheath for the sword was a gray-ish color).

Everypony who wishes to join the GFX Team _007-2-1

This one's a pretty old edit and I can't exactly remember what all the original colors were, but I believe I have the original somewhere in my photobucket.

Everypony who wishes to join the GFX Team Anime-3
siax1324
siax1324
Art Team
Art Team

Tolerance : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Scootaloo Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:12 am

Much better now wait for Fut-Fluttershy
Scootaloo
Scootaloo
Wonderbolt
Wonderbolt

Back to top Go down

Post by FlutterShy Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:45 pm

He's in. -grins- He's better at re-colouring so that'll be his main job
FlutterShy
FlutterShy
Art Team
Art Team

Tolerance : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Scootaloo Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:50 am

FlutterShy wrote:
He's in. -grins- He's better at re-colouring so that'll be his main job

Added.
Scootaloo
Scootaloo
Wonderbolt
Wonderbolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum